Tuesday, October 22, 2019

storyboard

Hey guys! Today we took the time to storyboard in class today. Though we had already gone over what we wanted in previous classes when we had time. We all really liked the idea we made up. I think I have already explained it but we are also getting our camera angles done. We are working on minimizing the number of shots we are gonna take. I'm really scared for filming and I don't want to just make something "ok" I wanna make something and makes jaw drops when people watch it. Saying "wow I can't believe those girls made something so clean-cut and professional. Filming should be next class we have to sign out a camera and tripod and sd card and make sure everything gets back into the case and nothing gets lost. We have to do this thing called dumping when we finish filming so we can get everything on the computer. Playing around with the editing system is gonna be really fun and I'm super curious to see al the sounds and effects I get to put into the film to make it ten times better.  I think its gonna be really cool to edit all the clips and see what the final project is. Lily anyiah and I have the costumes together I'm pretty sure and it should all come together pretty smoothly. Props are gonna be the bottle and the whistle and i think we are gonna add some extra noises like splashing and running.Wish us luck filming See ya next time bye.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment