Monday, October 7, 2019


  
     Hey, guys, I'm back. Today is October seventh two thousand nineteen. Today was a pretty calm day. The rain always makes things better. We sent in out first blogs today. I've had mine typed up for a while but I didn’t know how to send it. I really enjoy typing about my life. It is like sending a letter about my day to anyone who cares to read it. We got the project last class but I didn’t know it was going to be so exciting. Im actually a little nervous because i dont want to fail and i want it to be really impressive.
     We worked on our project for the first time today. I think its gonna be a lot of fun but I just want to get a good grade. Lily and I looked at commercials from all the topics and all of them have one thing in common. The brand's name is all over the commercial whether its on trucks or banners or shirts or walls. It everywhere to promote themselves. Lily and I still haven't really decided on what topic. We are trying to figure out what we want the vibe or feel of the 30-second commercial. We want to do a topic that isnt gonna be in everyone elses commercial. We want to make our project special in everyway. In a way this project is kinda like our baby and story boarding and planning and plotting it us teaching it to grow.
     We are feeling more excited about shoes and coffee. Coffee would be nice but shoes would consist of more shots and would be a lot more eventful. Coffee commercials really have to be different for them to be good. We want to make a really interesting commercial and make the best ones possible. We don't want it to be like just any commercial. Research hasn’t sparked any really good ideas but hopefully tonight when we facetime we can think of something awesome.Filming will basically be my favorite part of the projects we do this  year . Well  until tomorrow see ya later alligator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment