Monday, October 7, 2019

Introductory

 Im Stephanie, i was born in 2004. That makes me 15 years young. Im pretty mature i like to think. Ive gone through a lot for only living 15 years. i choose to use the hard times and expirences as lessons and live by those lessons for as long as i can . I believe that everything has a purpose, and everything happens for a reason. sounds a little redundant because it kind of is. I really like this idea of blogging. i think in this day and age kids are so brought down by adults all the time we are scared to inform them on how we feel and how are day went. Most adults tell us we are to young to have an opinion or that we dot know any better bu we are a lot more informed in this generation than they were as kids. sorry that was a bit of a rant, lets get back to talking about me. Im trying to do my best in school because i would like to achieve my goal f being a general pediatric surgeon. Lets start off with mt childhood
      All my life i was a dancer ballet and tap and a little gymnastics here and there. i quit about 5 years ago right before i got into middle school. Even though sometimes i do gymnastics for fun because it calms me. Currently im on the lacrosse team for FLHS it is pretty fun but different from what im used to doing. i got into liking the medical field when my sister started watching shows like bones and greys anatomy. me and my sister dont get along to well but we do have love for the field in common. she is currently schooling to be a trauma surgeon. Though greys anatomy is almost nothing like what a actual hospital was like it did give me a passion for waning to make people feel better. Originally i wanted to be a forensic anthropologist because i like the idea of finding out to someone before they died . After realzig my love for taking care of people i realized that i rather take care of people and help them stay alive instead of digging them up and finding out how they died.
     Last thing you should know about me is that im very hardworking and stubborn. I like things done perfectly and if it inst ill redo and keep working till it is. I am somtimes a control freak espeacially over my grades. for most of my life i was a straight A student until the seventh grade. then i started getting B's which killed me but im really trying to get through all my classes in highschool with a grade above an 85. So now that you have learned a little bit about me i should tell you im really excited to be filming the project for aice media. i found a great partner and we dont know eachother to well but we did our powerpoint together and it came out amazing so im really excited to see what we ca create.

No comments:

Post a Comment