Friday, October 16, 2020

Research 9, the feature film.

Hello everyone today is the day that I watched nine feature films for the first time. After watching the short film I was so excited to watch the featured film. Little did I know that I would love it even more than the short film. My first impression of this was how much I liked seeing him adventure to find the number 2. I loved watching him get his voice and seeing him speak for the first time. The beginning was 9 realizing he was alone and leaving the house to go outside and investigate 2. Things start to rise when he and five want to go look for 2. The climax of everything was when 2 died due to the robot spider dog. They made it their mission to kill all the robots. In the end, everyone was dead except for 9, 3,4, and 7. The director adding dialogue gave it even more of an emotional connection to each character. He made sure that we knew how every character died and their last words. This was what really got me in the movie, I don't really like when I have to watch characters I get attached to die. I think in this movie more than one character had a big development. The twins went from being anti-social to interacting. 7 went from working alone to working with others. 9 went from not trusting anyone to trusting the group. 1 went from being selfish to being selfless and giving his life instead of nines. As the characters developed they all got better at teamwork and in the end, this is what helped them defeat the robots. They saved the world and freed the souls of their friends in the end. Overall I really enjoyed this movie and it was one of the best movies I watch in a while extremely cute and I may or may have not teared up.

No comments:

Post a Comment