Wednesday, October 7, 2020

My genre choice is......

 The moment you have all been waiting for... we have come to the decision that we will be making an action movie! Although I was very close to picking sci-fi I really felt like action fit way better. with sci-fi, i could really explore and do a lot of cool things for the short film. But when it came down to it we didn't want to change our pitch because we really liked it. I was really drawn to this genre because of how much it could bring to the film. We can bring lots of different aspects to the film making it exciting and engaging. I was inspired to do an action movie from all the action movies I have been watching over the corona. This also won't be too much of a tweak from our original film pitch which is great. I hope this project is the best one we will ever do! i am beyond excited to get through this and make an amazing movie.




No comments:

Post a Comment