Wednesday, February 26, 2020

editing blog: getting the titles done

                     Many of you might not know but I enjoy editing and producing movies.
When I was little I liked to make movies with dolls and edit them to make their own little movies. On Tuesday night I took the time to sit down and figure out how I wanted the last title slide to be. I wanted to get ahead start on it so next weekend it wouldn't be all cramped up between filming and editing the whole movie. I liked where I had gotten last time with the idea with the newspaper but I don't know if i want to make it like that anymore. I got some paper and put it down and drew out some logos i thought could be cool. So i ended up sticking to the newspaper idea. It went in the intro the smoothest and worked out the. Best. I have been editing this cover page for about two days and the last thing I need to do is fix the pictures on the newspaper. I redid the newspaper about three times using different templates. i typed a different way of telling the story each time. IN the first one i summed it up in a pretty short paragraph.Then the second one i went into really fine detail but it ended up being to long and going off the page. im not done with the third one though. Even though really I only need to put the pictures in i am proabbaly going to edit the wording of the article. Im excited for this weekend its gonna be the last weekend of filming for us. Lily has spent the week getting her house and all the props ready for the shoot. And aniyah has been coming up with some more in depth shots to make th movies even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment