Wednesday, March 18, 2020

editting blog; the world is under attack we cant be together

 Good afternoon everyone. As of today, the world we live in is being attacked by this virus that is corrupting humans as we speak. All of us knew that the virus was bad but I don't think anyone anticipated it being this bad. We were about to end the third quarter when we were uprooted from school and had to be on early leave. Though most found this break an advantage to have fun I did not. I was more worried in fact than anything. The students didn't take the time to realize that something has to be extremely worrisome to cancel schools almost worldwide. This is going to really affect the way we could get together and go over our films and blog together. Also, this virus will directly affect the films that are currently being shot all over the world. It's crazy to think that this world has gone to mess so quick. Everything just stopped. People completely being irrational buying 18 tons of milk and 100 rolls of toilet paper and napkins. I think it's ridiculous that people lose their state of mind in an emergency. The worst thing to do in an emergency state it to freak out and go crazy. AT first, I forgot to go by this rule and it is what saved me from getting an f. I and many of my friends are on house lockdown due to the virus and our parents. I was going crazy thinking about how I was gonna get an f. How we weren't gonna be able to do the ccr. All because we weren't together and could be together. But then it hit me, we live in a day and age where everything is digital and we could make anything work as long as we tried our hardest. So e all went through the reflection question and currently, we are coming up with our answers as I'm writing this. I'll tell you the rest in the next blog see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment