Friday, January 17, 2020

starting the final task

            Hello and welcome to the start of the final task. I'm Stephanie I am an honors student in the ninth grade. I really have grown in the past year in learning about what I love and what I care about. I am caring more about me and less about what other people think. I have done really good in the last quarter when it comes to getting better grades on tests. I try my hardest to make sure everything I do come out well made. I am very excited to start this new project and get to getting our idea approved. I am working with the amazing lily and aniyah. Through this year they have proven to be amazing to work with and we just flow perfectly together. I am so happy I get to work with them once again. Now let's begin this process before I explode with excitement.
      Through my filming journey, I have obtained and grown many skills. For example, my filming skills have gotten a lot better. Like determining and good angle from a bad angle. Or being able to watch a clip and know if it needs to be reshot or if it could be used. Also, I have found that i am better at editing then I thought I was. I actually enjoy putting together the videos and watching they result in the end. I have also begun to start thinking in a director's mind. I often find myself when we are filling that I am thinking about shots or scenes that will make our video interesting and different from the other so it draws attention from other people. Now filming and making videos makes me happy and I still learn new things every time I take the camera out and shoot. I even took up filming things like flowers and the beach and sunsets kinda like a side hobby outside of school.
   Our first pitch idea is by me. My pitch is thriller/horror. The story's main characters are the daughter, the poor father, and the rich mother. A poor girl is raised by her poor abusive father but her wealthy mother comes back wanting to be a part of her life. Shortly after the girl is kidnapped, no one knows by who. So the real question is, who did it? This was the first idea that popped to my mind when we were introduced this project. The next pitch is by Anyiah. The genre of is thriller.This pitch is a little hard to explain but basically its about the cycle of karma. A mean person who lives in a nice neighborhood... one day a witch comes along and puts a curse on the person, after that day tragic things keep happening. lilys pitch is probably the least creative out of the three but I still think its pretty decent. Fame comes at a price. A young rapper has the dream of fame and richs. He makes a deal with the devil to get all his wildest dreams but at a price, he dies at the young age of 20.




ed! As always

No comments:

Post a Comment